[DAS2] Re: BioCyc pathway database sharing

Chervitz, Steve Steve_Chervitz at affymetrix.com
Tue Jul 19 01:36:39 UTC 2005

Cool. And speaking of interactions, I interacted with some of the
biopathways folks at the ISMB in Detroit and mentioned our vision of the
pathways extension to DAS for the continuation grant. They seemed very
interested and eager to have some way to enable distributed pathway
annotation.

They also were interested in helping contribute ideas/verbiage for the
pathways section of the continuation grant. They recommended that we post a
blurb about what we are doing to the Biopax wiki, then send a message to
their discussion list with a pointer to this wiki entry. Sound reasonable?

Steve