[DAS] Genotype MyDAS adapter

Manuel Corpas mc at manuelcorpas.com
Fri Nov 18 10:28:13 UTC 2011

Hi Jonathan,

thanks, this is really helpful.

Please find in this link my genotype data* should anyone would like to
give it a try with real data:

http://mykaryoview.com/data/son.txt.zip

Manuel

*my genotype data has CC BY-SA 3.0 License: you are able to copy,
distribute and transmit the work as long as you acknowledge the
source.

Manuel Corpas, PhD
Tel:      +44.122349.2372
Web:    http://manuelcorpas.com/about/