[DAS] RELAX NG schema for "sequence" command

Jonathan Warren jw12 at sanger.ac.uk
Tue Mar 1 15:54:05 UTC 2011

Hi Andrew

I guess this depends on what you are using the RNG for. What are you
using it for? The registry needs the result from a sequence request to
conform to the sequence.rng as it is on the registry as if a sequence
is requested the test region put into the registry should return a
sequence, if it returns an ERRORSEGMENT the the registry wants that
reported as invalid. If I add the errorsegment to that document as you
suggest the registry won't pick it up as invalid.

jw12 at sanger.ac.uk
Ext: 2314
Telephone: 01223 492314