[DAS] RELAX NG schema for "sequence" command

Andrew Roberts aroberts at broadinstitute.org
Tue Mar 1 15:19:13 UTC 2011

	Alright, now I'm hitting the lack of support for ERRORSEGMENT within
the sequence command response.  I think there needs to be a choice
inside the oneOrMore, so that elements can be SEQUENCE or
ERRORSEGMENT.  I attached what I'm using as a testing schema in the
meantime, hopefully it's helpful.

Andrew