[DAS] Displaying introns in ensembl-das.

Tony Cox avc@sanger.ac.uk
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 08:25:41 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002, David He wrote:

Hi David,

This is a simple (though not intuitive) one to solve. Ensembl will draw bumpy
intron automatically between certain type of DAS features. If you set the
feature "type" to be either "transcript" or "exon" (case is unimportant) then it
will automtically draw bumpy introns between features with the same ID.

regards

Tony

+>Hi all,
+>
+>I was wondering if anyone here could provide me with some information on
+>how to display introns in the style of the ensembl genscan track (ie.,
+>as a ^ shape rather than a rectangle) using my own DAS server. Currently
+>I have an ensembl-DAS server set up using the generic adaptor. The only
+>problem is that this can only serve up rectangles for all features. I
+>have done a cursory check of the biodas archives but did not find any
+>information on this matter. My apolegies if this question has already
+>been asked and answered. Once again, thanks for any help you can provide.
+>
+>Sincerely,
+>David
+>
+>--
+>David He
+>Bioinformatics Core Facility
+>Ctre for Molecular Medicine and Therapeutics
+>University of British Columbia                  http://www.cmmt.ubc.ca
+>
+>
+>DAS mailing list