[DAS] Displaying introns in ensembl-das.

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 14:36:13 -0400

Hi Tony,

As long as you're doing a magic list, you might as well check for "CDS"
features too -- that's a common one.

The 1.6 spec has the concept of a separator glyph associated with the group.
The next time you play with the stylesheet support, you might want to look
into this since it would be a way to provide bumpy introns without the
special casing.

Lincoln