[DAS] Displaying introns in ensembl-das.

David He david@cmmt.ubc.ca
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 10:14:04 -0700

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone here could provide me with some information on
how to display introns in the style of the ensembl genscan track (ie.,
as a ^ shape rather than a rectangle) using my own DAS server. Currently
I have an ensembl-DAS server set up using the generic adaptor. The only
problem is that this can only serve up rectangles for all features. I
have done a cursory check of the biodas archives but did not find any
information on this matter. My apolegies if this question has already
been asked and answered. Once again, thanks for any help you can provide.

Sincerely,
David

--
David He