[DAS] Opening Ports and security Issues?

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 09:22:04 -0500

Hi Foo,

Since you're using Bio::Das, there's new code in the Bio::Das version 2 code
that supports web proxies.  With that all you'll need do is to configure it
to use the standard TIGR proxy server.

If you want to stick with the version 1 code base, I'll happily backport in
the proxy functionality for you. Just let me know.

Lincoln