[DAS] LDAS/DasClient problems

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 14:08:58 -0500

Hi,

I've just looked into Thomas's report about the stylesheet command.  The LDAS
server has a bug finding the default stylesheet if the source-specific
stylesheet isn't found.  The next version will fix this, but to work around
the problem right now, just make a copy of the default stylesheet,
"default.style" and name it after your data source, e.g. "test.style"

Lincoln