[DAS] LDAS/DasClient problems

Brian Gilman gilmanb@genome.wi.mit.edu
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 16:11:42 -0500 (EST)

Sounds good to us. We'll be releasing a new version of omniview on Feb
21st which will be up to date with the spec.

				-B

Brian Gilman <gilmanb@genome.wi.mit.edu>
Sr. Software Engineer MIT/Whitehead Inst. Center for Genome Research
One Kendall Square, Bldg. 300 / Cambridge, MA 02139-1561 USA
phone +1 617  252 1069 / fax +1 617 252 1902