[DAS] Question about das development.

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 08:51:33 -0400

Search for "SVG" and "genome browser" on google.  Here's one:

http://www.svgopen.org/abstracts/lewis_et_al__bioviz_genome_viewer.html

Here's another:

http://www.labbook.com/

Here's a third (ruby):

http://gb.bioruby.org/

There's also a commercial java based browser that uses XML as its data
transport and SVG for its UI, but for the life of me I can't find the name or
URL (it's in development).

Lincoln