[BioSQL-l] Oracle support...

Susie Stephens Susie.Stephens at oracle.com
Tue Jul 29 17:17:18 EDT 2003

Len,

Oracle would like to help people in life sciences share Oracle related code
and schemas. Recently we worked with UCSD to set up a SourceForce project for
this purpose (http://sourceforge.net/projects/oraclelifesci/).

It would be great if you could post the schema file that you ported to the Web
site, so that other people could use it too.

Regards,

Susie