[BioSQL-l] Oracle support...

Len Trigg len at reeltwo.com
Thu Jul 31 12:40:24 EDT 2003

Susie Stephens wrote:
> Oracle would like to help people in life sciences share Oracle related code
> and schemas. Recently we worked with UCSD to set up a SourceForce project for
> this purpose (http://sourceforge.net/projects/oraclelifesci/).
>
> It would be great if you could post the schema file that you ported to the Web
> site, so that other people could use it too.

Hi Susie,

It's great to see enthusiastic support from Oracle in this area. I'll
see how the discussion settles regarding whether the simple mysql-port
schema is something that should be a) abandoned in favour of the
existing Symgene oracle schema, b) accepted to the BioSQL project
directly, c) maintained separately on the sourceforge page.

Cheers,
Len.