[BioRuby] bioruby docs english translation?

Moses Hohman mmhohman at northwestern.edu
Wed Apr 27 02:47:21 EDT 2005

I messed around with this a bit, using Babelfish and the faint traces
of a couple quarters of Japanese back in grad school. I am happy to
share, although I concentrated mostly on the TODO, with a bit of work
on the rest. Also, the translation is probably imperfect. You'll have
to open the files using the right Japanese encoding (which I forget).
These also might not be the latest versions--I tried this last fall
sometime. Without further ado and qualification, please find them
attached.

Moses