[BioRuby] bioruby docs english translation?

Toshiaki Katayama k at bioruby.org
Wed Apr 27 10:08:24 EDT 2005

I'm really sorry about the lack of (English) documentations.

The files that Moses attached seems to be removed by the list server.

Additionally, contents of BioRuby.rd.ja, TODO.rd.ja, Tutorial.rd.ja
files in doc directory are not updated for long time even in Japanese
version (Moses, they are in Japanese EUC encoding).

We, Japanese BioRuby develpers, are now considering to have a
documentation
camp in Japan and applying for a grant for that.

I'm happy that someone can help me to developing English documentation
when the Japanese version is updated.

This year, I'll be at BOSC2005 and hopefully at BioHackathon,
so it would also be nice to have a meeting there.

Regards,
Toshiaki Katayama
--
Human Genome Center, Institute of Medical Science, University of Tokyo
4-6-1 Shirokanedai, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0071, Japan