[BioRuby] bioruby docs english translation?

Todd Wasson tsw5 at duke.edu
Wed Apr 27 01:14:28 EDT 2005

Has anyone considered an attempt, even a rough one, at translating the included
BioRuby.rd.ja, Design.rd.ja, KEGG_API.rd.ja, TODO.rd.ja, and Tutorial.rd.ja docs
into english?  I wish I were equipped to do it myself, but alas.  I'm trying to
push the use of ruby (and specifically bioruby) in my bioinformatics program
here at Duke, but the wiki alone isn't sufficient documentation to help people
along.

I'm sure I'm not the first or last to ask, but I thought it was worth asking
anyway.  Thanks!

Todd