[Biopython] Bioinformatics node-red module based on BioPython

Jocelyne jocelyne at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 10:16:19 EST 2022

Hi Ferran,
I personally only use biopython as a library and would rather build my
workflow in a python based language, outside of biopython.
I'd be cautious about workflow building. There seems to be 101 (figurative)
existing languages (nextflow, snakemake, wdl come top of mind) with many
different preferences. I think it's a decision best left to user. But I
might not be understanding the intent of the feature well enough.
Jocelyne

-- sent from phone