[Biopython] Biopython Project Update 20019, was: [Bosc-announce] BOSC 2019 Call for Abstracts

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Wed May 15 07:58:49 UTC 2019

Hello all,

I intend to put together a Biopython Project Update 2019 abstract for a
BOSC 2019 Late Breaking Lightning Talk (i.e. 5mins), the deadline for
which is TODAY.

https://www.open-bio.org/events/bosc/

This will include the imminent Biopython 1.74 release, which we should
try to get ready soon. Separate emails on that later.

Thanks,

Peter