[Biopython] Biopython 1.76 plans

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 20 14:35:09 UTC 2019

The tar-ball, Linux, Mac and Windows binaries are on PyPY.

Note that since PyPI now blocks having both tar-ball and zip file,
would there be any objection to dropping the zip file in future?
Currently we build it and put both the tar-ball and zip are on
biopython.org

Next I will turn off TravisCI and AppVeyor testing under Python 2.7
and Python 3.5 (an immediate benefit here is that should about
halve the time AppVeyor takes as it runs sequentially).

Peter