[Biopython] Biopython 1.76 plans

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 20 13:11:36 UTC 2019

The release is in progress, Tutorial and API documentation live:

http://biopython.org/DIST/docs/tutorial/Tutorial.html
http://biopython.org/DIST/docs/tutorial/Tutorial.pdf
https://biopython.org/docs/1.76/api/

I recall no objections to the idea, so I am not intending to
update the epydoc API docs,

https://biopython.org/DIST/docs/api/

A small post-release project will be to replace those pages
with redirection stubs to the Sphinx generated output.

Peter