[Biopython] Dropping Python 3.5 support?

Michiel de Hoon mjldehoon at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 19 00:59:07 UTC 2019

 If we could make Biopython release 1.76 with python2.7 support before the end of December, then that would be great. Otherwise we could declare Biopython 1.75 to be the last release with Python 2.7 support. In either case, on January 1st we should stop requiring Biopython master to support Python2.7.
I am happy to drop Python3.5 at the same time.

Best,-Michiel