[Biopython-dev] support for database of BOLDSYSTEMS?

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu May 21 10:21:56 UTC 2015

Dear Biopythoneers,

Are there any users of the BOLD Barcode of Life Data) System
who'd be interested to use or test some code from Carlos Peña?

I was just reminded of his open pull request by an endorsement from
Eric Ma on GitHub... https://github.com/biopython/biopython/pull/438

(For any technical comments, please reply just to the development
list or on GitHub, rather than the main discussion list.)

Thanks,

Peter