[Biopython-dev] PyPy buildslaves and versions to support

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Mon May 18 17:10:50 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I've just been updating my Windows and Mac buildslaves to
install the recent PyPy 2.4 and 2.5 releases - plus the first
PyPy3 release supporting the Python 3 language.

In the process I have dropped the nightly buildbot targets for
PyPy v2.0, 2.1 and 2.2 (which did all seem to be working
bar an annoying locking issue with SLQite which may be
specific to my machine, still happening on Python 2.6 [*]).

I propose to update the README file to say we only support and
test under PyPy v2.3, 2.4 and 2.5 (plus the new PyPy3 v2.4)

Peter

[*] http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/biopython-dev/2014-March/011169.html