[Biopython-dev] 2015 Galaxy Community Conference, 4-8 July, Norwich UK

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri May 22 13:04:18 UTC 2015

HI all,

I know some of you are also Galaxy users/contributors, so this is to
remind you that *TODAY* is the deadline for the discounted early
registration rates for GCC2015 (see email below)!

I've registered, and will be helping on some of the training day courses,
then after GCC2015 heading directly to Dublin for BOSC 2015
(disclosure: I'm co-chairing that meeting):

http://www.open-bio.org/wiki/BOSC_2015

For those thinking of coming to BOSC and/or ISMB/ECCB, you
have a little longer before the early registration offer ends (5 June):

http://www.open-bio.org/wiki/BOSC_2015
https://www.iscb.org/ismbeccb2015-registration#registrationfee

Regards,

Peter

BOSC 2015 co-chair with Nomi Harris,
Open Bioinformatics Foundation, Board of Directors, Secretary.