[Biopython-dev] Biopython Project Update 2015; was BOSC 2015 Call for Abstracts

João Rodrigues j.p.g.l.m.rodrigues at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 13:50:31 UTC 2015

https://github.com/bow/talks ? What would be the main updates of this year?

I'll talk with my supervisor here and I'll let you know. In any case, it
would be a fun experience, I've been wanting to join for a while but could
never find time (or funds) to do so. IT would be great if others were there
though!

Cheers,

João

Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com> escreveu no dia sex, 27/03/2015 às