[Biopython-dev] Biopython Project Update 2015; was BOSC 2015 Call for Abstracts

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 27 14:58:09 UTC 2015

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 1:50 PM, João Rodrigues
<j.p.g.l.m.rodrigues at gmail.com> wrote:
> https://github.com/bow/talks ?

Yes, that was it - we can use this as a template for this year's abstract:

https://github.com/bow/talks/tree/master/2014_bosc/abstract

> What would be the main updates of this year?

I normally start by re-reading the NEWS file for all the releases,
in this case just Biopython 1.65 (December 2014), which brings
up another issue - its about time for the Biopython 1.66 release.

> I'll talk with my supervisor here and I'll let you know. In any case, it
> would be a fun experience, I've been wanting to join for a while but could
> never find time (or funds) to do so. IT would be great if others were there
> though!
>
> Cheers,
>
> João

Great - and I agree, conferences are one of the few chances
to met online collaborators in person, and that makes things
more fun.