[Biopython-dev] ::Biopython Project

Komal S komalsnehal1991 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 10:49:23 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm Komal, a Junior Undergraduate Student from India
studying Bioengineering. I'm a fan of Python and I love Computational
Biology and I plan to do my further studies in the same.
I went through the projects on the Biopython page. I was very
much interested in the RNA Structure project mentioned. Any contribution
which I make will help me a lot and the organisation too. In fact, I am
currently doing a project on RNA Editing. I'll be very happy to integrate
my knowledge.

In fact, I have been trying to contact people on #obf-soc IRC. I think there
is no separate IRC for Biopython.

Please help me on how I should proceed.

Komal