[Biopython-dev] Biopython Projects

Komal S komalsnehal1991 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 13:00:04 UTC 2011

Hi Peter,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Well, both. I really don't know whether OBF has applied for GSOC this year
or not. If yes, GSOC will help me a lot. Nonetheless, I want to involve
myself in Computational Biology related projects so that they help me in the
future. I'm planning a PhD in Computational Biology in the next 2 years. I
want a good background and experience for that.

Komal