[Fwd: Re: [Biopython-dev] Bio.CAPS module submission]

Jonathan Taylor jonathan.taylor at utoronto.ca
Wed Feb 16 15:57:46 EST 2005

I chose suite() because in the pyunit documentation they say its a good
idea to include such a callable object (read method) named suite.

http://pyunit.sourceforge.net/pyunit.html#SUITES

 From the page:
--- SNIP ---
  For the ease of running tests, as we will see later, it is a good idea
to provide in each test module a 'callable' object that returns a
pre-built test suite:

        def suite():
            suite = unittest.TestSuite()
            suite.addTest(WidgetTestCase("testDefaultSize"))
            suite.addTest(WidgetTestCase("testResize"))
            return suite
--- SNIP ---

Cheers.
Jon.