[Biopython-dev] Ais example

Cayte katel at worldpath.net
Wed Jul 24 22:26:14 EDT 2002

I just checked an example program in Ais.Examples.  It tests a mutation from
SNP against a tryptophanyl-tRNA synthetase .  It triggered valid mismatches
and 1 false trigger but I display the weasel words suspicious sequence.  I
need to tweak parameters and experiment a little.

Ais runs slow because it uses a live random generator.  After xchanging
email with Gavin I decided I'll make the randomizer selectable next.  The
true randomizer is for when you have time or when someone shouts
"Artefact!".  I set the server to www.random.org because HotBits has a limit
on bytes u can download.

                                                Cayte