[Biopython-dev] need help with Genbank - THANKS

Dinakar Desai Desai.Dinakar at mayo.edu
Thu Jul 18 14:54:02 EDT 2002

Jeffrey Chang wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 12:30:40PM -0500, Dinakar Desai wrote:
<snip>

> You can safely ignore this error message.  It is code in development
> for the next release of biopython and will not affect the GenBank
> package.  In the setup.py file, comment out the lines at the end of
> the file that contain "KDTree":
>                      #Extension('Bio.Tools.KDTree._KDTreecmodule',
>                      #          ["Bio/Tools/KDTree/_KDTree.C",
>                      #           "Bio/Tools/KDTree/_KDTree.swig.C"],
>                      #          libraries=["stdc++"]
>                      #          )
>
> Jeff

Hello Jeff and others:

Thank you very much. That solved the problem. I am going through
documents (produced by HappyDoc), can anyone please tell me how I could
find all the connection between classes like class diagram.

I have taken up small project to work with biopython. I thought, for me
that is only way to learn biopython.

In the beginning I may have more questions. please bear with me.

Thank you.

Dinakar

--

Dinakar Desai, Ph.D