[Biopython-dev] xbbtools + CVS

thomas at cbs.dtu.dk thomas at cbs.dtu.dk
Sat Dec 2 09:46:47 EST 2000

Hej,

It was actually a long time since the last work on xbbtools - I dont
remeber how to login on the cvs server, or has anything changed (eg my passwd) ?

I tried:
cvs -d pserver:thomas at cvs.biopython.org:/home/repository/biopython checkout biopython
cvs -d ext:thomas at cvs.biopython.org:/home/repository/biopython checkout biopython

and receive only:
Permission denied.
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

Suggestions ?

(Is anybody working on modules for reading and writing different sequence
formats ?)

c ya
-thomas

Sicheritz Ponten Thomas E.  CBS, Department of Biotechnology
thomas at biopython.org        The Technical University of Denmark
CBS:  +45 45 252485         Building 208, DK-2800 Lyngby
Fax   +45 45 931585         http://www.cbs.dtu.dk/thomas/index.html

        De Chelonian Mobile ... The Turtle Moves ...