[Biopython-dev] next release closer (?)

Jeffrey Chang jchang at SMI.Stanford.EDU
Fri Dec 1 19:44:01 EST 2000

On Thu, 30 Nov 2000, Brad Chapman wrote:

> I would really like to have bugs sent to the dev list when they come
> in -- I just noticed a couple from Iddo that I should have dealt with
> (I think that is all fixed now, regardless), but didn't realize were
> there. Whadda you all think about this?

I thought that Jitterbug was configured to do this automatically, but now
that I think about it, I submitted a report that wasn't forwarded to
biopython-dev!  Does anyone know how to administer Jitterbug to do this?

Anyways, we do have a few bugs in the database now.  Could developers
please check the database and try and knock a few of these off?

Jeff