[Bioperl-l] standardize shebang line in bioperl scripts
Fields, Christopher J
cjfields at illinois.edu
Tue Sep 4 15:41:42 UTC 2018
On September 4, 2018 at 9:41:53 AM, Carnë Draug (carandraug+dev at gmail.com<mailto:carandraug+dev at gmail.com>) wrote:
I have pushed the changes. This required changes to the following
Not sure if the change is worth a new patch release. I also did not
mention the change on the Changelog because again, I'm not sure if
this worth a note.
The issue remains on the Bio-Graphics package but that's not really
part of bioperl anyway and I never get a reply from them about bug
reports and patches anyway.
I have also removed the `-w` flag on all other modules and scripts,
which covered many other repositories, but I done it on the day I sent
the first email.
We’re probably overdue for a patch release. I still see some odd random travis-ci fails with bioperl but restarting them seems to fix them, not sure why. I do see a more serious fail on Bio-EUtilities that’s worth investigating, something that is going on with espell:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Bioperl-l