[Bioperl-l] module Bio::TreeIO

Youensclark, Ken - (kyclark) kyclark at email.arizona.edu
Tue May 10 15:51:19 UTC 2016

On May 10, 2016, at 5:54 AM, lskatz <lskatz at gmail.com> wrote:

> That's what I thought originally too but the R package made it look like
> there might be some magic bootstrapping going on with distances alone.  If
> there truly is no distance-matrix bootstrapping algorithm then I am left to
> my devices and at least I can make use of assess_bootstrap().

I'm following this thread with interest not because I have anything to add about the Perl but because I've been using MinHash in an all-vs-all sample comparison application that runs on the stampede cluster at TACC:

	https://github.com/hurwitzlab/stampede-mash

I'd love to know what all you're doing with a distance matrix as far as analysis and visualization.

Ken