[Bioperl-l] module Bio::TreeIO

lskatz lskatz at gmail.com
Tue May 10 15:17:54 UTC 2016

Thanks!  I'll try to make a pull request soon, and I will look into ways I
can make bootstrapping trees.  Thank you also for your code example.

I only have a distance matrix derived from Mash and so I need a program to
make a tree from distances.  I do not think I can use RAxML or Mr. Bayes,
right?  So BioPerl would be the best way to go.  Programs like Emboss's
fneighbor had certain drawbacks like taxon character limits, but BioPerl
doesn't.