[Bioperl-l] module Bio::TreeIO

Ke Jiang biojiangke at gmail.com
Mon May 9 19:13:18 UTC 2016

If I still remember my phylogenetics correctly, the bootstrapping process
happens earlier, before a tree could be made. Bootstrapping is actually
randomly resampling the characters used for tree construction. While TreeIO
is only a tool to manipulate trees. You'll not only have to find some way
to do resampling but also tree construction, which requires specialized
applications.

Best.

Ke