[Bioperl-l] t/Align/SimpleAlign.t: Bareword "unified_diff" not allowed while "strict subs" in use

Adam Sjøgren adsj at novozymes.com
Fri Apr 10 08:12:45 UTC 2015

Adam writes:

> Searching a little, it seems that "use Test::Differences;" is somehow
> missing from t/Align/SimpleAlign.t - or is running 'prove' on the .t
> files not the correct way to run the tests?

Ok, Test::Differences is included in lib/Bio/Root/Test.pm, so you just
have to check out Bio-Root as well, them you can run prove like this:

  $ prove -I../Bio-Root/lib/ -v --timer -r t/Align/SimpleAlign.t

I guess moving Bio::Root out of bioperl-live is in work in progress,
which is why README, INSTALL, DEPENDENCIES et al don't mention this.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
                                                          Adam Sjøgren