[Bioperl-l] BioPerl 1.6.901 and prot4est

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Tue May 22 16:13:38 UTC 2012

Horacio,

Actually, for the 1.6.x releases I have been the release manager, Sendu release the latter 1.5.x releases.  If you can whittle down the problem to a manageably reproducible issue you can submit it along with any relevant code/data to the bug report system, just let me know when you do so I can have a look.

chris