[Bioperl-l] ps-another attempt at installing Ace for BioPerl

Christopher Fields cjfields1 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 00:50:22 UTC 2011

(cc'ing the main bioperl list)

Amy,

For future correspondence you should contact the bioperl mailing list.  You can subscribe to it here if needed:

As for the modules in question (AcePerl and GraphViz), these aren't absolutely required for most BioPerl functionality; tests that required them are designed to skip if the modules aren't present.  Have you tried *not* installing those and running tests?

chris