[Bioperl-l] Reading protein from file - error

Florent Angly florent.angly at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 01:42:37 UTC 2011

Teja,
Please use "reply all" so that everyone can follow the discussion.
In your script, you are not using any of the Bioperl modules, so, it
does not matter if Bioperl is installed. Have a good look around the
Bioperl wiki (http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Main_Page), it covers many of
the questions you may have.
Regards,
Florent