[Bioperl-l] Announcing Bio::SFF

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Wed Dec 14 16:12:58 UTC 2011

Leon,

Nice!  Definitely a good idea to have the lower-level parser and the BioPerl-bridging code separate, one of my concerns with the various parsers we have right now which hard-wire BioPerl classes in with the parser (makes it hard for optimization).

Chris

PS- Peter, I don't think the two projects are related, but I suppose Leon is the best to answer that.

Sent from my stupid iPad, now my laptop's on the fritz