[Bioperl-l] type=MyISAM & regression in Bio::DB::GFF

Scott Cain scott at scottcain.net
Fri Apr 1 21:03:31 UTC 2011

Hi Lincoln,

Sorry about the sloppy <> operator.  I was thinking of using it to "hit return to continue" but I didn't think too carefully about the context.  In retrospect, I don't think it should do that anyway, since if anybody is using one of the loaders in a pipeline, it would break it.  Thanks for fixing it.

Scott

Sent from my iPad