[Bioperl-l] hmmer3/hmmscan parser

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Fri May 21 23:22:41 UTC 2010

To add to this, it appears there was an attempt to commit this code to SVN just prior to the github migration, but nothing is present in the svn repo (which is still reachable, but is read-only).  Empty repos were not migrated over.  Thomas, let me know if you need addition to the github repo, would be easy enough to add this in when ready.

Relevant commit msg here:

http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/bioperl-guts-l/2010-May/031172.html

perllib cjfields$ svn ls svn+ssh://dev.open-bio.org/home/svn-repositories/bioperl
dev.open-bio.org - Authorized Access Only
...<snip irrelevant repos>
bioperl-hmmer3/
...<snip irrelevant repos>
perllib cjfields$ svn ls svn+ssh://dev.open-bio.org/home/svn-repositories/bioperl/bioperl-hmmer3
dev.open-bio.org - Authorized Access Only
perllib cjfields$

chris