[Bioperl-l] hmmer3/hmmscan parser

Thomas Sharpton thomas.sharpton at gmail.com
Tue May 25 00:46:04 UTC 2010

Hi all,

To clarify, I have constructed a SearchIO parser for hmmer3 hmmscan and
hmmsearch output. It appears to be fully functional and I have had a handful
of users test and integrate this module.

We decided to push this module into a standalone svn repo (bioperl-hmmer3).
I am a bit confused about why the repo is empty, as I committed the code
back in March and have made a few updates since then to correct bugs
identified by test users.  Perhaps I screwed something up during the last
commit.

Chris, should I just add the code to the github repo? I might need a pointer
on how to do this without screwing it up.

Kai, I can mail an archive of the parser your way if you're in a hurry. With
some assistance from Chris et. al., I expect the code to be in the github
repo by the day's end.

Apologies for any confusion and the delayed reply - I've been on the road.

Best,
Tom