[Bioperl-l] Bio::Tools::Run::WrapperBase: Capture the command that is executed?

Ben Bimber bimber at wisc.edu
Mon Apr 19 22:27:45 UTC 2010

Dan,

Beyond debugging, I could see cases where logging it would be useful.
Technically capturing the set of params given to CommandExts does more
or less the same thing, but sometimes giving people the exact command
makes it a little more transparent.  You are right that it's not
absolutely essential.

-Ben