[Bioperl-l] Bio::Tools::Run::WrapperBase: Capture the command thatis executed?

Mark A. Jensen maj at fortinbras.us
Mon Apr 19 12:05:42 UTC 2010

For the entire command line (program + parameters), there isn't a single place
in WrapperBase where that is collected. WrapperBase::_setparams() produces the
option string that can then  be appended to the program name for subsequent
execution. In WrapperBase::CommandExts::_run(), the command line options are
generated with _setparams, then passed to IPC::Run for a generic execution
scheme. It would be easy enough from CommandExts to record the full command in a
suitable object property; it's a good idea.
MAJ