[Bioperl-l] Bootstrapping positions in alignment - Utilities package

joris meys jorismeys at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 12:48:03 UTC 2009

I did, and that one works. But I can't specify here that I want only
100 positions from an alignment of 300 long for example. That's why I
have to do it myself.

I did lose the ampersand in the statement, but that didn't help one
bit. Next to that, my program is now complaining about unblessed
references when I put an alignment as an argument for a subroutine,
and I have no clue why.

Guess I'm not so OOP minded. I'll struggle on, thanks for the hints.
Cheers
Joris