[Bioperl-l] [moby] Re: bioperl-pipeline?

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki.lehvaslaiho at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 07:07:47 UTC 2009

Hi Mark,

Sorry to give you a jolt.

Maybe the website should reflect the activity. The last archive is
from June 2008 and when that is the only date on the home page it is a
bit worrying.

The Moby release link goes through several steps to the CPAN page with
a module version 1.04 and download version 1.06 (confusing?) and a
copyrigh notice from 2007.

Not finding any (apparent) recent activity, I got worried.

   -Heikki

--
   -Heikki
Heikki Lehvaslaiho - heikki lehvaslaiho gmail com