[Bioperl-l] Bio::Tree::AnnotatableNode

Han, Mira mirhan at indiana.edu
Thu Jun 19 21:23:40 UTC 2008

My current position is that
I will override the internal_id method to store the id_source ids instead of
the creation_id.
And I will use Annotation::SimpleValue instead of the _tags hash in the
Tree::Node
I guess in that case I'll have to implement the add_tag_value etc to use
Annotation::SimpleValue internally?

Another quick questions..
Which is the general style, to use hyphenated tags or just normal words for
keys like this?

Mira